TIME
Every time that pass
Every moments that ee share
Makes my day so good.
TEXT
Things that makes me smile
Text from you that I recieve
Makes my day complete.
PICTURE
pictures that I have
Faces of my dearest friends
That will never fade.
Linggo, Nobyembre 5, 2017
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Balak
"Ga mahal" Wala ko gihandom nga ekaw makit-an ug higugmaun ko pa Kay mag amigo raman ta atong mga panahona. Apan kining dughan ...
-
TIME Every time that pass Every moments that ee share Makes my day so good. TEXT Things that makes me smile Text from you that I reci...
-
Can't be mine Why I love a person in a wrong time? Why I love a persin that will never be mine? When there is a man who can love me ...
-
Our dearest, My Grandfather Everytime you got out, everyone approaches you You were good to everyonr even they were not good at you. Bec...
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento