Linggo, Nobyembre 5, 2017

Free Verse

Together

One of the reason of my laugh
In every problem thag I have
They make me smile even they don't recognize it
Because of that, thank you so much.

In everyday that come into my life
All of you are with it bringing joy
Pouring colorful memories that I would treasure
Giving experiences that I could share in the future.

We are together for so long and I'm very blessed to have you all
I know this friendship wont end 'til the future.
We are going to face obdtacles together
And we are going to solve it all.

I know in the future ee have our own lives
But I know the word "friends" will be forever
We are going to greet ech other
And share every details that we missed together.

We will bloom as like the flowers in the garden
I wish our friendship is everlasting untill to our final destination
I wish nothing would change as we grkw together.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Balak

"Ga mahal" Wala ko gihandom nga ekaw makit-an ug higugmaun ko pa Kay mag amigo raman ta atong mga panahona. Apan kining dughan ...